1902 - 120th Place SE #202
Everett, Washington, 98208
Phone: (425) 337-9472 or toll free (888) 300-5443; Fax: (425) 337-9578
SATISFIED CUSTOMERS ARE OUR MOST PRIZED ASSET
THE COMPANY WE KEEP:
Since the inception of J R Engineering, the company has been contracted to perform noise certification testing and analysis for a variety of projects, by a respected suite of clients. J R Engineering has also been instrumental in the design of "Hush Kits", in conjunction with DuganAir Technologies and Quiet Technology Venture.
SOME OF OUR CLIENTS:
· Advanced Aerodynamics and Structures, Inc. - Jet Cruzer 450, Turbo Prop
· Aircraft Testing Service - Cessna 310, 340, 406, Light Twins Upgrade
· Associated Air Center - 757 and 737-BBJ interiors
· DuganAir Technologies - 727 Hush Kit
· Embraer - EMB 135, EMB 145, ERJ 170, ERJ 175, ERJ 190, ERJ 195, EMB 500, EMB 550
· Gulfstream Aerospace Co. - G-II, G-IIB, G-III "Quiet Spey" Hush Kit, G-V
· Grumman Aerospace Co. & SIAI Marchetti - S211A Jet Trainer
· Lockheed Aeronautical Systems Co. & Aermacchi (With Rolls Royce Aerospace)- MBB 339C/T-Bird II Jet Trainer
· LockheedMartin - C5 RERP
· Merlyn Products, Inc. - Piper AeroStar, Rockwell Aero Commander Light Twins Upgrade
· Quiet Technology Venture - 707, DC8 Hush Kits
· Sierra Industries, Inc. and Advanced Technology Service, Int'l - Citation FJ44 Eagle II
· Stage III Technologies, L.C. - G-II, G-IIB, G-III Hush Kit
· Vertical Aviation Technologies, Inc. - S-55 - Whisper Jet Helicopter Upgrades
THE TERRITORY WE'VE COVERED:
J R Engineering's testing and certification projects have been conducted in:
· Washington State
· New Mexico
· British Columbia, Canada
· Lambardia, Italy
· Araraquara, Brazil
· EASA - European Aviation Safety Agency
· DOT - Department of Transportation (USA)
· DOT - Department of Transportation (Canada)
· AEE - Office of Environment and Energy, Washington, DC
· ICAA - International Civil Aviation Authority, Montreal, Canada
· RAI - Registro Aero-Nautico Italiano, Rome, Italy
· ANAC - Agência Nacional de Aviação Civil, Brazil
· CAAC - Civil Aviation Authority of China
· Volpe National Transportation Systems Center, Cambridge, MA
· FAA - Federal Aviation Authority
· Transportation Standardization Branch, Seattle, WA
· Helicopter Standardization Branch, Ft. Worth, TX
· International Cert., Brussels, Belgium
· ACO's - Seattle, Long Beach, Fort Worth, Atlanta, New York
From Mike Abla;
ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY SERVICE, INT'L
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you and your team for a job well done. I've participated in many noise tests in the past but none were so efficient as this one. Also many thanks to the weather.
From Michael V. Ciminera;
Vice President; JPATS Program
GRUMMAN AEROSPACE & ELECTRONICS
I am writing you this personal note to express my appreciation for the outstanding job that you performed during the Grumman JPATS Aircraft No. 202 noise tests in Phoenix. This job was 100% successful and is an important accomplishment in our certification process.
From Mike Rippey;
Project Engineer, "Quiet Spey" Program
Gulfstream is pleased to announce FAA certification of the Quiet Spey Stage 3 hush kit for all Spey powered Gulfstreams. Ed Middelton and I wish to thank you for your efforts, the smoothly run test in the desert and your quick responses at the last minute. Thank You.
From the Movie "MAD LOVE" and its crew;
MLP Films, Inc.
The filming of "Mad Love", starring Drew Barrymore and Chris O'Donnell is coming to a close... The last minute changes that inevitably occur while shooting a feature film place everyone in stressful situations. This requires everyone to perform at an accelerated level. But, thanks to your efforts, our requests have always been met with courtesy and good humor. You have always been able to accommodate our sometimes crazy schedules, and for that we are grateful. We look forward to working with you again.
© Quietly Superior, Inc.
Comments about this site can be sent to: